There are several ways of adding money to your Cogni account.
- Direct Deposit: You can set up direct deposit with your employer. All the info you need is readily accessible in the Cogni app.
- Transfer from your other bank: Connect your external bank accounts and make transfers for free.
- Deposit cash: Visit any Visa ReadyLink location (see the locator in the app). Provide the store clerk with cash, and they will add the cash value to your Cogni Visa debit card. This is free via Cogni, but a small merchant fee will apply upon deposit.
- Cogni Pay: You can have a Cogni friend send you money for immediate use.
- Transfer from external wallets: Link your Cogni account to Venmo, Paypal, Apple Cash, or various other digital wallet services and transfer money into your Cogni account.